Recommendations Private Hospitals in Malaga
QUIRON Hospital Malaga
CHIP Hospital in Malaga
QUIRON Hospital Marbella
XANIT Hospital Benalmadena
More info below on Hospitals
QUIRON Hospital Malaga: Quiron has the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques, including a 1.5 tesla magnetic resonance imager, a 64-slice spiral CAT scanner, an Excimer laser and a hemodynamic room. This Hospital is the one stop shop for cancer treatment, including chemotherapy in Malaga.
- Over 51 specialist areas occupying 24,600 square meters
- With 136 beds, 10 operating rooms, 46 consulting offices, adult and Pediatric intensive care units
- 24-hour emergency services, laboratories and a day hospital
CHIP Hospital in Malaga: All the rooms have a touch screen monitor which swivels round for easy access on the bed. The options on the monitor are: internet, radio, TV, telephone, call to nurse and medical report. If you are having a two or more day post op stay in the hospital, what better way to recover than have the touch screen monitor, a finger tip away.
- Hospitalisation: 105 Rooms
- Bloque quirúrgico: 8 surgery rooms from latest generation, UCI and URPA
- Radiología: equipped with CT 64, High grade resonance (1,5 T)
- Observation area and intensive care area for 20 patients
- Conference room for 170 people
- Area for physio and rehabilitation
- Cafe and underground parking
QUIRON Hospital Marbella: Formerly the USP, the benefits of the Quiron Hospital Marbella are that foreign patients will have the most advanced equipment and diagnostic techniques at their disposal, as well as hospitalization in a comfortable atmosphere.
The USP Marbella Hospital has staff that speak English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch and Spanish, while the USP San Jaime Hospital, in Torrevieja (Alicante) has a team of 6 translators capable of communicating in eleven languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Arabic and Swiss.
- Unit for abdominal cancer treatment
- 10.500 m2 distributed among six floors
- 24- hour emergency service
- Pediatric emergencies
- Radiology department
- Hemodialysis unit
- Intensive care unit
- The Ear, Nose and Throat Service (ENT)
- Sinusitis intervention using a new system called Luma. This is a very useful way of treating a problem that affects at least seven million people in Spain. With the new system, the operation can in some cases be carried out in the consultation room without having to enter the operating theatre.
History- The Qurion was established Marbella in 2003 as the USP hospital and in 2013 was taken over by the successful Quiron group
To make an appointment, call 902 322 233 and follow the operators directions. press 3 to speak to someone English.
Xanit Hospital Benalmadena: Private International Hospital Xanit established in 2002. Recent research by the Hospital states 25% of patients attending Xanit International Hospital are of foreign nationality.
Xanit has a team of personnel made up of more than 680 professionals
Area of 13.000 m2 available distributed over 5 floors with 110 individual rooms
ICU 10 normal and 3 isolation
45 outpatient offices
Anti Allergy Unit
- Hospital has 53 beds, 47 of which are for hospitalisation
- Gynecology y Obstetrics
- Hematology y Hemoterapia (not sure what this is)
- Traumatology y Orthopedic Surgery
- Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology Unit
- Diabetes control unit, Colesterol and Hipertension
- Sleep Clinic
- Emergency – General Medicine