We source the best Home Insurance quotes and are in a position to offer cover at the most affordable price.
Home Insurance – Great Rates and Cover in Spain
As brokers, we do the hard work for you when it comes to getting the home insurance policy and guarantee excellent cover for the best price.
Home Insurance in Spain
We can provide Excellent policies for all types of home with flexible options.
Why work with us?
Start Your Home Quote Here
Types of cover
Home Insurance in Spain
- Options for all types and sizes of homes.
- Whether you have a villa, apartment, townouse or finca at Bsure we can provide the best insurance compay for your needs.
Holiday Home cover - Rentals
- Rental options and Landlord defense
- Possibility to include cover for tenants contents for Short Vacation Rentals or Long Term lets
Home cover for Valuable Items
We analyse your requirements for high value items such as watches, antiques, art and collections.
- Quotes from insurers specialising in high value items
- All risk quotes available for world wide cover. Understanding All risk cover is important since the cost of the policy will increase and some insurer will quote and others will not.
Home Insurance extras cover included
Many extras included as standard such as: DIY cover, Unlimited Electrical damage, Excess water consumption and much more
Very pleased with the service provided and the insurance product. Fast and speedy service, good advice given.
What is DIY cover and what is included ?
DIY stands for do it yourself and is essentially a repair man service which is free! Of course the are certain conditions such as it being 1 service per year and a total of 3 hours free. This is great for things such as domestic appliance installation or putting together IKEA furniture.
Are there any exclusions on a home policy I should be aware of?
People tend to think Insurance covers everything. This of course is not the case and especially in the case of home Insurance policies. The policy will typically have exclusions, limits, and deductibles. In the following blog we outline all the home insurance misconceptions and myths you should be aware of.
What type of Landlord cover can be added to policy?
When renting there are different types of rental stays. Those being, short stays and long stays. As well as holiday lets and touristic rentals. Getting the right type of rental coverage will make sure liability is protected. Landlord defense is an optional extra, covering legal defense and nonpayment of monthly rent by tenants
Is home insurance expensive to buy?
Prices can vary but there are ways to reduce the price to keep the price down. If you only require a basic policy we can recommend companies which do not include cover you may not need such as DIY cover, pest control and other compliments which you will not use.
Are there discounts for Security Measures such as an Alarm being installed?
Yes there are discounts for most security measures in home. In this blog we discuss all the available discounts.
Why is unlimited electrical damage important?
Nowadays homes have more and more electrical wiring. In large homes which are a new build there will be a big investment in cabling. Having unlimited cover here will mean that any fire or power surge, will not put you out of pocket for repairs. Some insurer put very low limits for this cover; we can sure you have the correct amount insured.
What does cover for excess water consumption mean?
Having a large water bill is disconcerting in 2 ways. Number one is the large bill itself! Number two is it means there's a leak somewhere. Standard policies will always cover the search cost for leak and repair. However the water bill is something which can be included as an optional extra.
Do I need ALL RISK cover and is it expensive?
All Risk cover for jewellery and items of value such as Art and Watches is more common recently. This type of cover is for loss or theft outside of your home.
The cost is 2% per year of the value of the object. Therefore to insure a 1000 euros watch all risk the cost per year will be approximately 20 euros or slightly more.
I would recommend taking this coverage out since it gives a lot of peace of mind for your prized prossesions.
Key Cover when you have a claim
- We Acknowledge a Reported Claim: Within 24 hrs once you have reported a claim, we will contact you and email you a reference number.
- In the event of an emergency and in cases where the claim requires urgent handling you can call us to take immediate action.
- Coverage Validated: Within 2 business days. Your claims representative will work with you to understand the basis of your claim and obtain the necessary information to validate coverage.
- Representative Assigned: Within 1 business day. We assign a specialized claims professional, usually an assessor to your claim and they will contact you within 1-2 business days to explain next steps and answer questions.
- Decision Made: Within 15-20 business days our claims department will contact you with a decision and next steps after validating your coverage.
What you need to do if you need to make a Home Claim
What to do
First steps, options and how to start the process for a Home Claim
Benefits of using a broker for your Home Insurance
High Value Items
Claims and our service
If you have a claim and are not happy with the insurer for any reason, we as brokers can find alternative options for the renewal. We are not tied down to one company.
We have a dedicated claims handler and they will always put you first.
Wide range of Insurers available
We have a list of many excellent home insurance providers that we trust and have a relationship with.
Having 30 years experience in the home insurance sector we are well placed to give you the best deal.
Search the Market on Renewal
In addition to being able to source better deals each year we are able to cover any type of vehicle.
We can insurer all valuable items
We have access to wide range of insurers for your valuable items. Depending on the level of cover you require we can find a policy that is suitable to your needs.